Banking and payments industry strategies to address risk and prevent fraud 2019
“Innovation and adaptation versus disruptive challenges in fraud risk management and crime prevention”
19th & 20th March 2019
How do you keep up to date – let alone think ahead?
By coming to the 2019 Fraud Conference and hearing about the big challenges facing you – cybersecurity, cloud, internet of things, Secure Customer Authentication, electronic identity, blockchain and data security… As consumer and business behaviours change, the challenges for payments strategists, risk managers and financial crime prevention specialists are immense.
During two packed days, expert speakers including Keith Groves – Mastercard, Jon Williams – Mk2Consulting, Brian Kinch – VISA, Paul Emerton – Torricel, Jackie Morley – Accenture, Charles Brookson – ETSI CYBER, Andrew Churchill – Technology Strategy and Paul Rodgers – Vendorcom and Panel member at the Payments Systems Regulator, John Erik Setsaas – Signicat, will contribute strategic insights, case studies, commercial experience and technical updates.
They will inform, educate and entertain about new tech changes and solutions. An important two days investment to update your knowledge base. An excellent opportunity to think outside of the conventional – challenge your understanding.
Great speakers, brilliant insights, excellent networking in a high-quality conference venue. The agenda includes regular breaks and opportunities to interact with other delegates, sponsors and speakers.
What will I get from the conference?
- Access to the best speaker panel on fraud risk management and crime prevention – valuable insights
- Future strategy thinking – where next in innovative products and services and up to the moment perspective on disruptive challenges facing banking and payments
- Senior level and experienced attendees – decision makers and senior influencers across the industry
- Quality facilities – a well structured agenda, breaks, interaction with delegates and speakers, relaxed atmosphere, professional organisation and support
This event is for:
- Professionals involved in the payments and banking industry.
- People in medium to senior roles in fraud prevention and risk management and anti-money laundering officers.
- Those who work with banks, acquirers, issuers, payment schemes, retailers, intermediaries, independent experts, solution providers and intermediaries. Fraud risk managers
- Experts who want across business insights, strategy developers, innovators and practitioners.
The 2019 Fraud Conference provides the forum to review your fraud and risk approach. The conference brings together many diverse players from across the banking and payments ecosphere to give you tremendous insights into the challenges and ideas that are out there.
Can you afford not to be there in March 2019 as we look in depth at the challenges facing the banking and payments value chain?
Bookmark this site and check back with us as we develop the agenda and speaker list for the 2019 Fraud Conference.
If you can meet the challenge and are interested in participating as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee please contact us.
LinkedIn: Fraud Conference – banking and cards
DT Conferences & Events Limited