Banking and payments industry strategies to address risk and prevent fraud 2019
“Innovation and adaptation versus disruptive challenges in fraud risk management and crime prevention”
19th & 20th March 2019
The pace of change is a constant challenge for retail banks and financial services. Consumers and the retail businesses that service them are a demanding audience with a thirst for new, exciting and attractive offers.
This conference will look at how these challenges can be met and capitalised on by banks, card issuers / acquirers and transaction processors and other financial institutions. What you need to know, what you can learn from others and how to stay ahead of the game and ensure that your business is ready and able to not just cope but aspire to be best in class to face the future. How fraud and risk managers can utilise some of the radical ideas to keep ahead of the changes.
Our panel of experts will guide our discussions – in previous years this conference has successfully drawn insightful experts with great communications skills who provoke our audiences, we look forward to again providing access to key speakers from across the payments industry.
Conference will discuss: omni-channel payment acceptance, frictionless and yet secure transactions, innovations in security, risk and fraud management, compliance with regulations, money laundering and fraud experience, best in class dynamic strategy. Whatever your challenge we aim to help you find some answers and probe the next questions!
What will I get from the conference?
- Access to the best speaker panel on fraud risk management and crime prevention – valuable insights
- Future strategy thinking – where next in innovative products and services and up to the moment perspective on disruptive challenges facing banking and payments
- Senior level and experienced attendees – decision makers and senior influencers across the industry
- Quality facilities – a well structured agenda, breaks, interaction with delegates and speakers, relaxed atmosphere, professional organisation and support
This event is for:
- Professionals involved in the payments and banking industry.
- People in medium to senior roles in fraud prevention and risk management and anti-money laundering officers.
- Those who work with banks, acquirers, issuers, payment schemes, retailers, intermediaries, independent experts, solution providers and intermediaries. Fraud risk managers
- Experts who want across business insights, strategy developers, innovators and practitioners.
The 2019 Fraud Conference provides the forum to review your fraud and risk approach. The conference brings together many diverse players from across the banking and payments ecosphere to give you tremendous insights into the challenges and ideas that are out there.
Can you afford not to be there in March 2019 as we look in depth at the challenges facing the banking and payments value chain?
Bookmark this site and check back with us as we develop the agenda and speaker list for the 2019 Fraud Conference.
If you can meet the challenge and are interested in participating as a speaker, sponsor, exhibitor or attendee please contact us.
LinkedIn: Fraud Conference – banking and cards
DT Conferences & Events Limited