Jackie Morley has extensive experience in Fraud Prevention and Detection delivering process, organisation and technology change. She has a deep functional fraud expertise and specialises in helping clients optimise their return on investment in fraud analytics.
Prior to joining Accenture, she held Head of Fraud roles at two tier one UK banks providing leadership, strategic direction and operational management. She was a board member of Cifas for three years, which is the leading UK not for profit fraud prevention service with members from financial services, insurance, utilities, telcos and government.
What you will hear from Jackie:
Internal Suspect Behaviour Detection through Communication Surveillance & Deep Sentiment Analysis
- Given malicious behaviour is complex and dynamic in nature, identifying and effectively monitoring is difficult.
- Adding to the complexity, multiple data sources (structured / unstructured) are required to proactively detect / prevent evolving fraudulent behaviours.
- Connecting data points is key to enable surveillance to proactively monitor and identify emerging misconduct.
- Using open source data from several global incidents (including Enron, Hilary Clinton and Libor rate fixing) I will share valuable insights on the indicators of suspect behaviour and the techniques used to identify them
- This is session is not highly technical and is designed for Fraud Leaders/Managers/Policy Makers rather than decision scientists.