Martina, named as one of the Top 40 Most Powerful Women Leading Tech in 2016 by Silicon Republic, has served as CEO of Featurespace since October 2012. Former Managing Director of augmented reality company Aurasma, Martina King has an extensive career in media technology, having held roles as Managing Director of Capital Radio, and as Managing Director for Europe at Yahoo! Martina is also non-executive director of Cineworld and Debenhams.
What you will hear from Martina King:
• How machine learning works
• How behaviour can be understood in data
• How adaptive behavioural analytics automates decisions
• New commercial applications of machine learning
Featurespace is the world leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics – delivered via the machine learning ARIC engine to monitor every individual customer in real-time. Our unique ARIC engine software is fighting fraud in over 180 countries across the world while accepting more business from genuine customers to increase revenue.
Organisations and merchants in Financial Services, Insurance and Gaming –including Vocalink Zapp, William Hill, Betfair and Camelot – are using Featurespace to catch new fraud attacks as they happen, accept more business and reduce operational costs.
Featurespace was named a Sunday Times Tech Track ‘One to Watch’, whilst Martina King, CEO of Featurespace, was named in the global Top 40 Most Powerful Women Leading in Tech in March 2016.
Key advantages of Featurespace’s technology:
- It’s adaptive: the ARIC engine understand individual behaviour and spots the exact moment it changes
- It works in real-time: the ARIC engine detects anomalies in real time to stop both new and known fraud attacks at the moment they occur
- It’s individual: understanding every customer by building a statistical profile of their behaviour, dramatically reducing the number of genuine transactions declined to accept more business