With nearly 17 years of experience in Financial Services. Adrian Jolly has specialised in implementation of fit for purpose Enterprise wide Risk and Business Continuity frameworks. Degree educated in the subject, Adrian won the CIR Industry Newcomer award in 2015 demonstrating his flair for the discipline. Since then some of Adrian’s notable achievements include:
* Implementation of Global Enterprise Risk Management frameworks
* Managing the programme to deliver the ISO22301 standard to a Finance company, being the first FCA regulated company to obtain the standard
* Implementation of a global BCMS
* Implementation of Risk systems
* Crisis leadership of significant IT events
* Data Protection officer
Adrian is the founder of A Jolly Consulting Ltd.
What you will hear from Adrian:
- Understand recent high profile banking incidents.
- Analyse what mandatory security requirements SWIFT users will now be required to meet, and the consequences of not meeting them.
- Analyse ‘Best practice’ security requirements.
- What are the wider learning points that we can learn from these incidents.